The Azure Heights Forum

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Azure Heights Forum   » Main Campus   » Sakaki Tower   » Help! Official Max Stats Code

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Help! Official Max Stats Code
Arcanine059
Farting Nudist
Member # 2363

Member Rated:
posted 12-18-2001 02:08 AM      Profile for Arcanine059   Email Arcanine059   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Can someone please tell me what is the OFFICIAL Gold & Silver codes for getting personal Max Stats for each Pokemon that won't backfire? (And Crystal if you can, but more importantly GS)

I've tried one code that gives my Pokemon Max Stats but before I put that code in, I put a different code in that gives my Pokemon Max experience and then I use the Max Stats code, put my first Pokemon in the PC (that's how the code works) and I bring it out and usually, the Pokemon's defense is off by a lot of points.

So I'm guessing I must train the Pokemon the old fashion way for the code to really work without fail. I'm willing to do that, but I just need to know the official code for Max Stats. (Not the 999 one, but you know what I mean). Any reply would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!

- - - - -
"Oh that hit just the right SPOT!!!" -Ted Lewis, Pokemon Stadium 1 & 2 announcer

From: Los Angeles, CA | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged
No. 288
Orangutan Spouse
Member # 2430

posted 12-18-2001 03:33 AM      Profile for No. 288   Email No. 288   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I'm not sure what you mean by official, but check out this thread:
http://www.math.miami.edu/~jam/azure/forum/buzz/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic&f=4&t=000416

In the future you might want to try searching through the old posts before asking this question by the by.

Glad to be of assistance.

Arcanine059
Farting Nudist
Member # 2363

Member Rated:
posted 12-18-2001 04:00 AM      Profile for Arcanine059   Email Arcanine059   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Thanks, No. 288. What I meant by "official" was, in other words, "What is the REAL Max Stats code". Sorry for not looking at old posts, but this is my first post on this board and there are too many posts that have different Max Stat codes. I just wanted one that's guaranteed to work without fail. But thanks. I found what I was looking for.

- - - - -
"Oh that hit just the right SPOT!!!" -Ted Lewis, Pokemon Stadium 1 & 2 announcer

From: Los Angeles, CA | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged

All times are ET (US)  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Azure Heights Pokémon Laboratory

© 2000-2013, Maximum Penetration Industries.