The Azure Heights Forum

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Azure Heights Forum   » Main Campus   » Oddish Memorial Lecture Hall   » RMT

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: RMT
Beckachu
Farting Nudist
Member # 1785

Member Rated:
posted 11-30-2003 12:36 PM      Profile for Beckachu     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
First team on Ruby [Big Grin] .

Blaziken (Naive) {Male}
@Charcoal
- Slash
- Blaze Kick
- Sky Uppercut
- Aerial Ace(?)

Gardevoir (Brave) {Male}
@
- Psychic
- Shadow Ball
- Double Team
- ???

Minun (Relaxed) {Female}
@
- Thunderwave
- Thunderbolt
- Agility
- Quick Attack

Milotic (Rash) {Male}
@Shell Bell
- Ice Beam
- Surf
- Attract
- Recover

Shedinja (Brave)
@Focus Band
- Confuse Ray
- Return
- Shadow Ball
- Double Team
I'm considering taking out Shedinja.

I need two more pokémon - I was thinking about Mightyena/Absol, and a Ground/Rock/Steel type.
Help please [Trash Koffing]

LanderZRPG
Got a whale of a tale to tell ya, lads!
Member # 1615

Member Rated:
posted 11-30-2003 03:07 PM      Profile for LanderZRPG   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Does no-one know how to post stats, anymore? I mean, it makes a big difference if you've decided to max out a Shedinja Speed rather than attack, or some such.

Anyway...

Save Slash, that's a Standard Chicken

Rest of the Gardy

Don't even use Minun in 1vs1 battles.... Use Manectric or whatever the evolution is called in english... or just about anything else.

Ummm... interesting Milotic. Not sure how it'll work.

DT Shedinja? Without the most insane luck in history, it won't work. Also, don't use Shedinja without a Rapid Spinning poke on your team. And for the love of all that's holy, don't use it with Tyranitar... I fought one of those, once, with my 202 vs 386... He "wasn't going to bring it out" until Shed died... Whirlwind pwnd

Mightyena = yuck... Why would anyone use Furret in GSC? Same deal. Absol takes a hit to die, too.

www.angelfire.com/games2/LanderZ/rusacalcs.html

- - - - -
From what we've learned, it seems like you'd prefer girls dressed in ant costumes or something... -Kazuki (Regarding tl;dr)

Owner of the Power Advantage DBZ RPG
(www.poweradvantage.net)

From: Penticton, BC, Canada | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged
White Cat
Nobody knows why I'm an admin.
Member # 42

Member Rated:
posted 12-01-2003 02:52 PM      Profile for White Cat   Author's Homepage   Email White Cat      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Does no-one know how to post stats, anymore? I mean, it makes a big difference if you've decided to max out a Shedinja Speed rather than attack, or some such.

Uh, Shedinja will always have max Speed and Attack, unless the trainer is a moron. HP, Def, and SpDef are all useless, and the handful of unSTABbed special moves it learns aren't worth it with Shedi's 30 base SpAtt.

- - - - -
"Anybody gone into Whole Foods lately and see what they charge for arugula?"
-- Barack Obama, campaigning in Iowa

Beckachu
Farting Nudist
Member # 1785

Member Rated:
posted 12-01-2003 04:28 PM      Profile for Beckachu     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by White Cat:

Uh, Shedinja will always have max Speed and Attack, unless the trainer is a moron. HP, Def, and SpDef are all useless, and the handful of unSTABbed special moves it learns aren't worth it with Shedi's 30 base SpAtt.

I didn't post their stats because I know nothing about the new stat system [Confused]
LanderZRPG
Got a whale of a tale to tell ya, lads!
Member # 1615

Member Rated:
posted 12-02-2003 12:18 AM      Profile for LanderZRPG   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by White Cat:

Well, I was mainly referring to the personality [and using it as a blunt example].
... Which he posted [Bah, post the stats (+Att - Def, etc.)... It's not worth remembering the names for it]

- - - - -
From what we've learned, it seems like you'd prefer girls dressed in ant costumes or something... -Kazuki (Regarding tl;dr)

Owner of the Power Advantage DBZ RPG
(www.poweradvantage.net)

From: Penticton, BC, Canada | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged

All times are ET (US)  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Azure Heights Pokémon Laboratory

© 2000-2013, Maximum Penetration Industries.