The Azure Heights Forum

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Azure Heights Forum   » Onix Annex   » Azure Pokemon Center   » Who Has Mew & Celebi ??

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Who Has Mew & Celebi ??
St George
Farting Nudist
Member # 1923

Member Rated:
posted 02-24-2002 03:13 PM      Profile for St George   Email St George   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I am aware they come from a Nintendo sponsored event and what not, but how did you get the geniune article and where? Is anyone aware of a current sponsored event somewhere in this world?

Regards,

St George

- - - - -
A.D.D. = Attention. Deficient. Disorder = Take your tablets when you get a blood rush, or better still, do something useful with the extra blood - get a girl friend, not Claris the Computer ;-)

From: Quensland Australia | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged
D-Teclis
Farting Nudist
Member # 974

Member Rated:
posted 02-24-2002 03:39 PM      Profile for D-Teclis   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Mew: none (graaaaaaaaaaaaaah)
Celebi:21 (1 from the machine at the latest celebi tour,20 from the cartridge they gave to distribute them)

- - - - -
Hearing about brats getting their butt's kicked is always satisfying.~~Pokegod

Rei the Giant Koffing
Farting Nudist
Member # 1909

Member Rated:
posted 02-24-2002 05:22 PM      Profile for Rei the Giant Koffing   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
*is willing to pay someone for a non-sharked Mew and Celebi* [Wink]

- - - - -
LightningFlik and Fephisto's crappy Webcomics:
http://www.angelfire.com/ex/pert1/dekla.html

From: Americas b0rked penis | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged
St George
Farting Nudist
Member # 1923

Member Rated:
posted 02-24-2002 05:39 PM      Profile for St George   Email St George   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I am prepared to swap/trade a perfect FFFF CurseLax or Eevee....

St George

- - - - -
A.D.D. = Attention. Deficient. Disorder = Take your tablets when you get a blood rush, or better still, do something useful with the extra blood - get a girl friend, not Claris the Computer ;-)

Rei the Giant Koffing
Farting Nudist
Member # 1909

Member Rated:
posted 02-24-2002 05:58 PM      Profile for Rei the Giant Koffing   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Oh yeah? Well...well...

I'm willing to include 6 Shinies in exchange for a Mew and Celebi.

[ 02-24-2002, 05:59 PM: Message edited by: Rei the Giant Koffing ]

From: Americas b0rked penis | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged
St George
Farting Nudist
Member # 1923

Member Rated:
posted 02-24-2002 06:13 PM      Profile for St George   Email St George   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I also have Shiny legends of Birds and Dogs to spare (3) each from the NY pokecenter - but, who would be interested in them ???

The deal would be - send your cart to me, after a private email to me and sort out some arrangement we are both happy with. I will not be prepared to send a cart to "whoever" @ "wherever" - only geniune people will be considered.

I also have other very worthy Pokes to trade - just let me know what you want...... I'll breed it, if I do not have it - definitely no Sharking from me - Guaranteed.

Regards,

St George

- - - - -

ßacon
Farting Nudist
Member # 2526

Member Rated:
posted 02-24-2002 06:26 PM      Profile for ßacon   Author's Homepage   Email ßacon   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
The only legit mew I have is the one I received a very long time ago from a friend of mine. And yes, I am positive that he attained it legally.

- - - - -
Pepsi Blue was created by the anti-christ.

Pokegod
Farting Nudist
Member # 977

posted 02-24-2002 06:33 PM      Profile for Pokegod     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Step 1: Get a shark

Step 2: Use shark to get Mew/Celebi

Step 3: Edit ID and Trainer name to match those given out by the machines

Step 4: Edit DVs to match

Step 5: If any accusations arise, denial is your best friend

Step 6: Cfalcon: do not eat the gameboy

- - - - -
Pokegod... yeah, that won't look dumb in 10 years

From: Saskatchewan, Canada | Registered: Sep 2000  |  IP: Logged
St George
Farting Nudist
Member # 1923

Member Rated:
posted 02-24-2002 06:36 PM      Profile for St George   Email St George   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I also have Shiny legends of Birds and Dogs to spare (3) each from the NY pokecenter - but, who would be interested in them ???

The deal would be - send your cart to me, after a private email to me and sort out some arrangement we are both happy with. I will not be prepared to send a cart to "whoever" @ "wherever" - only geniune people will be considered.

I also have other very worthy Pokes to trade - just let me know what you want...... I'll breed it, if I do not have it - definitely no Sharking from me - Guaranteed.

Regards,

St George

- - - - -

the Newbie
Farting Nudist
Member # 1557

Member Rated:
posted 02-25-2002 08:55 PM      Profile for the Newbie     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Mew: Obtained from Nintendo Rep at Pokemon Fun Fest at Six Flags Great America (about 2-3 from duplicating the one I got)

Celebi: Obtained at Pokemon Fun Fest at Six Flags Great America, (12 from the machine to be exact)

But St. George, I would do what Pokegod has to say. I'd be a little skeptical sending my cart to someone I meet on the internet. If you need the info, I can give it to you.

- - - - -
"When I want to feel smart I read TPM, when I want to feel dumb I read AZ." ~ Thom Burr

1970Beetle
Farting Nudist
Member # 933

Member Rated:
posted 02-27-2002 12:30 PM      Profile for 1970Beetle   Author's Homepage   Email 1970Beetle   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
My friend and I got out legit Celebii's at Pokemon Fun Fest out at Six Flags Ohio. Good shit.
From: Pittsburgh, PA | Registered: Sep 2000  |  IP: Logged
Amphy
Orangutan Spouse
Member # 2634

Member Rated:
posted 02-27-2002 12:34 PM      Profile for Amphy   Author's Homepage   Email Amphy   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I got both Mew and Celebi... traded from people who shark. So don't blame me for cheating, blame them. [Big Grin]

- - - - -
The White Gryphon, Pokémon Professor

http://www.side7.com/cgi-bin/S7SDB/Archive.pl?ANO=7917

From: Somewhere far away from you | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged
I M A Pokeprofessional
Farting Nudist
Member # 1585

Member Rated:
posted 02-28-2002 02:36 PM      Profile for I M A Pokeprofessional   Email I M A Pokeprofessional   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Mew or celebi?

Well, I got them, and I did get them, not by sharking, but game GENIE!

So it is not really sharking, is it?

[Embarrassed]

veloS
8=D~~O:
Member # 2636

Member Rated:
posted 03-01-2002 05:17 AM      Profile for veloS     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I have a legitimate Mew and Celebi. ID name Mew: BENELUX, ID name Celebi: CTOUR.

Does somebody have the g-shark code for altering the ID's?

- - - - -
www.mightyrhapsody.com

PokéProGamer
Farting Nudist
Member # 2735

Member Rated:
posted 03-29-2002 03:34 PM      Profile for PokéProGamer   Email PokéProGamer   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Is it me or is it kind of sick to have to use a gameshark or any other cheat-thingy to get a decent pokémon?
It gives you more satisfaction if you can catch/train a pokémon with max.stats./DV's
And about Celebi: He sucks, I mean where's Mean look? Agility? Sword Dance?
Using a cheat-thingy for a mew, ok... but for celebi? you can keep your money in your pocket and go buy Nintendo HQ, maybe they got a cartridge with Mew laying there... [Big Grin]

- - - - -
It's the Nintendo difference

From: Currently just hangin' in Hoenn | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged
PokéProGamer
Farting Nudist
Member # 2735

Member Rated:
posted 03-29-2002 03:37 PM      Profile for PokéProGamer   Email PokéProGamer   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by veloS:
I have a legitimate Mew and Celebi. ID name Mew: BENELUX, ID name Celebi: CTOUR.

Does somebody have the g-shark code for altering the ID's?

veloS buddy, the ID's are just fine..., I'll be seeing you in May.

- - - - -
It's the Nintendo difference

From: Currently just hangin' in Hoenn | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged
Psyduck
Farting Nudist
Member # 652

posted 04-18-2002 09:59 PM      Profile for Psyduck   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by I_M_A_Pokeprofessional:
Mew or celebi?

Well, I got them, and I did get them, not by sharking, but game GENIE!

So it is not really sharking, is it?

[Embarrassed]

You still didn't obtain them legally.

- - - - -
-Nobody knows the exact reaction of how you'll respond to being poked in the eye, here, let's try it.

From: Look under your chair. | Registered: Jul 2000  |  IP: Logged
Pokegod
Farting Nudist
Member # 977

posted 04-19-2002 02:50 PM      Profile for Pokegod     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
But if you edit the ID and T#, who cares? [Wink]

- - - - -
Pokegod... yeah, that won't look dumb in 10 years

From: Saskatchewan, Canada | Registered: Sep 2000  |  IP: Logged
Pinsir_sama
Farting Nudist
Member # 2699

Member Rated:
posted 04-19-2002 04:27 PM      Profile for Pinsir_sama   Email Pinsir_sama   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
for me, my friend alderis came and dropped one off for me. he went to sixflags, so he got a celebi. have a friend give you one, or mail your games to this address

411 N Euclid #30
fullerton,California
[Smile]
ill be happy to upload one for you guys [Smile]

- - - - -
Sometimes, the fish devours the ants, and sometimes, the ants devour the fish-vietnamese proverb

All times are ET (US)  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Azure Heights Pokémon Laboratory

© 2000-2013, Maximum Penetration Industries.